Pure Energy World aims to:
- bring the experience of yoga to the people of Suffolk & Norfolk.
- promote research and information about yoga
- help more people understand what yoga is
- encourage more people to try it (safely)
- We know there are teachers out there who want to push you to acheive more and more with your body, but we believe that yoga is more about body awareness. Yoga for us is less about what you do, and more about how you do it.
We run group classes which are open to anyone (although you are best to match your experience to the experience level of the class – in other words – its best to go to a beginners class if you are a beginner!!). Check out our <<timetable>> for more info. We aim to establish more classes in the coming year – so watch this space!
We also offer private tuition in small groups, couples, families or one to one. These can be set up in your local area (if there are enough people) or we can run them in your home, shed, barn etc……….. A person needs enough space to lay down a yoga mat, and to stretch their arms out fully to the sides. The space needs to be clean and needs to be warm during the colder months. If you have an idea – why not get in touch?
Click <<here>> to send us a message.
About our teachers:
All our yoga teachers love teaching and practising yoga themselves, and are committed to continually improving their understanding of yoga, its applications and the teaching and experiencing of it.
Suzie Lacey RYT200 Yoga Alliance
Suzie has been practising Yoga since childhood and trains with the British School of Yoga.
She has a background in classical dance, and has a particular interest in correct alignment of the body as well as in bringing the flowing movement of dance into her yoga practice.
She currently runs classes in Great Dunham, Norwich, Lowestoft and Beccles.
To contact Suzie please click <<here>>
If you would like a yoga class to open up near you, or if you have any questions about our classes, we would love to hear from you. Please email us.